Cancel Aer Lingus
How to change your flight
- Launch your web browser and open the Aer Lingus website
- Go to ‘My Trips’
- Input your name and booking reference number which will be on the confirmatory email you received after booking your flight
- Click ‘Manage Trip’ when the booking is presented
- Change any aspects of the flight or the entire flight depending on your needs
- Pay any change fees or price differences in fare prices and proceed to checkout
- Confirm the details of the new flight and click ‘Done’ to confirm.
How to cancel your flight
Visit aerlingus.com to initiate the cancellation. Go to the ‘Manage Trip’ section, enter the six-digit booking reference code and the last name of the passenger. It will give you the option to cancel as well as reschedule your existing trip. You are also eligible for the Aer Lingus cancelled flight refund if you have purchased Aer Lingus Advantage fare, Flex fare, Business fare and Business Flex fare.
How do I add a pet to my flight?
- When checking a pet, you need to:
- Contact Reservations at least 48 hours prior to travel.
- Check in at the ticket counter with your official orders.
- Allow extra check-in time (at least 2 hours and no more than 4 hours before your flight)
- Complete a checklist with an agent.
- Provide a health certificate.
How to apply for a refund with Aer Lingus?
- Travelers are requested to launch an internet browser through their phone or computer.
- Now go to the official website of Aer Lingus and tap on the ‘manage my trips’ section.
- Fill in your reservation details, including booking ID number and passenger’s last name.
- A new page will appear with all your flight details. Check the details and click on the ‘menu section’ from the left corner of the screen.
- Now tap on the ‘cancel my ticket’ option and choose an appropriate cancellation reason. Also, check the charges, if any.
- Once you’re done with all the on-screen procedures, confirm the cancellation and proceed with filling up the refund form.
- You’ll get notified about the cancellation through your registered email address. Also, you’ll find the refund form on the official website of Aer Lingus.
- Enter the details and submit the form. Wait for their response and follow the instructions accordingly.
How to redeem my Aer Lingus points?
- Log in. Log in or sign up for AerClub membership on aerlingus.com.
- Book. Always remember to include your AerClub membership number when booking your flight.
- Collect. Your Avios will be credited to your account after your flight has flown. Book a Flight.
How to communicate with Aer Lingus?
1 (800) 474-7424. Dial the number on your phone to contact the airline’s automated customer service system.