Cancel Air China
How to make changes to a ticket?
If you would like to change the flight route, the date of the flight or the class of service, please contact Air China as soon as possible. Changes will be made depending on the type of ticket that was purchased and the seat availability. According to ticket regulations, you may be required to pay an additional fee for any ticket changes.
How to get a ticket refund?
If you would like to request a refund, it will be handled according to the terms and conditions of the ticket that was purchased. Refunds can only be handled within the validity period of the ticket at the original purchase place of the ticket. For electronic ticket purchases, refunds can be requested online at Air China’s website.
Can I book children' or infants' tickets online?
Tickets for children between the ages of 2 and 12 who will be accompanied by an adult are available for online purchase through the Air China website. Tickets for infants who are less than 2 years old may be purchased through the Air China hotline,together with the ticket for the adult.
How to book ticket for pet travel?
- The checked live animals shall have animal quarantine certificates and other valid certificates, and shall comply with the relevant national regulations on the exit, entry and transit of small animals in the course of transportation.
- Small animals are not allowed to enter the cabin directly. They must be transported in the cargo compartment as checked baggage.
- Small animals belong to the special baggage category and are charged according to the special baggage fee standards.
- Each flight is limited to one container containing live animals, and each container is limited to one live animal.
- The total weight of each container containing live animals (including the weight of small animals, food and water) shall not exceed 32KG, otherwise it must be transported as cargo.
- Cats and dogs born not more than 8 weeks ago; cats and dogs in pregnancy or lactation; cats and dogs within 7 days of delivery are not accepted.
How to apply for a refund with Air China?
- Go to the official Air China website https://www.airchina.com/.
- Make sure you are signed in to your Air China account.
- Look for refund options.
- Air China Refund option should be selected.
- Specify the information on your ticket.
- Please upload any Air China flight supporting documents that you may have.
- Confirm by pressing the button.
How to redeem my Air China Flight points?
You can book award travel on Air China. Service charges may apply for booking or changing award reservations, depending on ticketing, travel dates and MileagePlus status. Award tickets cannot be issued at the airport.
How to communicate with Air China?
If you purchased a ticket from a third-party travel site or agency and need to make a change or cancellation, refer directly to your third-party travel site or travel agent for servicing/assistance needs. For more, visit Air China’s official website www.airchina.com or call Air China’s hotline 95583.
How to chat with Air China?
While Air China does not offer live chat, they do have a phone number. There is only 1 way to get customer help from them. The best phone number for Air China is their 800-882-8122 customer service phone number, and you can get the details and use our free call-back service by finding the link for it above and clicking it. Know any other ways to contact Air China? Or is any of the information above inaccurate? Please let us know so we can keep sharing the best possible information with other customers.