Cancel Air Europa
How do I change my flight?
The possibility and cost of changing the route or date of a flight depend on the flight change terms and conditions of the fare selected at the time of purchase.
-You can change the date and time of your flight.
You cannot make the change online if:
-You have already made changes to your flight before.
-If the flight has already been checked in.
-If the reservation has been paid with “Air Europa SUMA” Miles.
-If the reservation is “Multicity” (with three or more flight segments with different origin/destination).
To book, please contact us through our Customer Service. Alternatively, please contact your travel agent.
How to get a ticket refund?
- Go to the official Air Europa website https://www.aireuropa.com/en/flights.
- Make sure you are signed in to your Air Europa account.
- Look for refund options.
- Air Europa Refund option should be selected.
- Specify the information on your ticket.
- Please upload any Air Europa flight supporting documents that you may have.
- Confirm by pressing the button.
Can I book children' or infants' tickets online?
Each adult can travel with a maximum of two children under 2 years old; in this case:
-One child must travel in the same seat as the adult wearing a special safety belt provided by the Air Europa crew.
-The other child must travel in an adjacent seat in an approved child seat. In the latter case, the seat price for children between 2 and 11 years old will apply.
Children between 2 and 11 years old
-They will travel in their own seat and may check the same baggage as an adult, but they will not be able to travel in emergency exit seats.
-There is no limit on the number of children between 2 and 11 years traveling on board.
-Minors must be accompanied by an adult traveling in the same cabin, who is at least 18 years old. The accompaniment service must be requested for any minors traveling alone.
How to book ticket for pet travel?
Travelling pets must be accompanied by their owners or authorised representatives at all times. You must arrive at the departure airport with sufficient time to carry out the necessary procedures. Pets may travel on board or in the aircraft hold depending on their species, breed, and weight. RESERVATION:- Process your booking online at Manage your booking. You can request to transport your pet through AirEuropa Cargo.
How to apply for a refund with Air Europa?
If you have canceled your Air Europa Flight which is eligible for a refund, you will have to submit a request for the same. Once the request has been submitted, the Air Europa Refund amount will be credited to your original source of payment. The refund will be processed within 7 working days.
How can I redeem a voucher?
- You can use your VOUCHER for future purchases of flights operated by Air Europa and at any fare. The deadline for redeeming your VOUCHER is one year from its issue date to fly within 12 months of the new booking.
- The VOUCHER may be used by its holder or, with the holder’s express authorisation, it may be redeemed to pay for the tickets of companions or other passengers.
- You can exchange the VOUCHER by contacting our customer service and providing the following details:
- Voucher No.
- Or through our website during the purchase process.
Bookings with a resident discount must be made at one of our offices or by contacting our Call Centre (not valid via the website).
How to communicate with Air Europa?
Only for bookings made directly with Air Europa and tickets issued in Spain (in Euros). If you would like an invoice for a booking made through a Travel Agent, please contact them directly with your request.
customer service and sales
(+ 34) 911 401 501
LOYALTY PROGRAMME AIR EUROPA SUMA
911 360 200