Cancel British Airways
How to change your flight
To change your British Airways flight.
- Go to BritishAirways.com
- Click on Manage My Booking (it appears below the booking box)
- Retrieve your flight booking as follows:
Enter your booking reference and last name
Click on the Continue button
- Select the flight you want to make changes to
- Click on Change/Cancel Booking
- Make the necessary changes
- Follow the prompts to complete your new flight booking
How to cancel your flight
If you want to cancel your British Airways flight, you can follow the procedure mentioned below and confirm your cancelation.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of British Airways on your preferred web browser.
- After that, open the Manage Flights tab and access the My Bookings section.
- Further, to retrieve your flights, you need to enter your Booking reference and ticketed passenger’s last name.
- Once you retrieve your booking details, click on the Cancel option to make a flight cancellation.
- Now, follow the onscreen prompts to complete the process and select the refund request service if you are eligible for a refund.
Finally, you will receive a confirmation email from the airline stating the ticket cancellation. Moreover, they will even send you frequent updates on your refund issue to your registered contact.
How to book in-cabin pet travel?
British Airways is unable to accept emotional support pets for travel in the cabin on any British Airways operated flights. Your emotional support pets can travel as a pet and details on how to arrange this can be found below.
All pets need to travel in the hold, but don’t worry – our expert suppliers will ensure they’re just as comfortable as you are.
How to apply for a refund with British Airways?
To claim a refund via British Airways’ website, follow the steps below.
- Go to British Airways’ customer service portal
- If you have an account, log in, or continue as a guest
- Select the box marked Delays, cancellations and diversions
- Follow the prompts to complete the form
How to redeem my British Airways points?
Our eVouchers offer a quick and simple way of paying for flights online. How to use an eVoucher
- Find the flights you’d like to book
- Review your booking and enter your eVoucher details
- See your updated total and continue to payment
How to communicate with British Airways?
Dial British Airways phone number 1 (0124) 412-0715 to reach professionals from the customer support team. There will be a short wait time after which your call will connect, and you can clear all your queries concerned team on the call. Passengers can get dedicated help with their flight reservations on the call.
How to book flight for spouse ?
You can book a reward flight for someone else directly from your British Airways Executive Club account, without a household account. You don’t need to pool your miles with anyone else to be able to redeem your points for their ticket.