Cancel Cape Air
How to change your flight
Cape Air Change Flight Online
- Visit the official portal (capeair.com) in the web browser.
- Now, click on the ‘Manage Reservation’ tab to proceed further.
- It will ask you for the booking reference number and the last name of the passenger to enter the account.
- The next screen will fetch various bookings available in your account. Select the appropriate one that you want to change.
- Further, follow the onscreen instructions and pay the applicable fee to conclude the procedure.
- Finally, you will receive mail/SMS from Cape Air that comprises new ticket details.
Cape Air Change Flight at the Airport
- The Cape Air flight can also be changed by visiting the airport counter. Simply, head towards the reservation office with your ticket, passport, and other necessary documents. The airline officials will serve you with the best deals and offers.
Cape Air Change Flight via Phone
- This is another well-accepted method to modify the travel plan. Visitors can dial the airline helpdesk number anytime to bring necessary changes to the trip.
How to cancel your flight
- Launch your web browser and visit the official website (capeair.com) of the company.
- Further, you will have to enter your booking reference number and the passenger’s last name to log into your account.
- The next page will bring the list of bookings. Choose the flight you want to cancel. Remember, the airline allows the online cancellation of refundable tickets only.
- Now, hit the ‘Change/Cancel’ button. It will mention the refund amount as well as the cancellation fee, whichever is applicable.
- Finally, you can complete the cancellation process by hitting the ‘Confirm Cancellation’ link.
- Cape Air will send the confirmation email on your registered mail ID.
- Any possible refund will be credited back to your account number within 7 to 10 days.
Can dogs travel on Cape Air?
Cape Air accepts only domesticated cats, dogs, rabbits, and household birds for transport as pets when accompanied by the Customer. A kennel is required for all routes except for local travel between Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard, or between these two locations and either Hyannis or New Bedford.
How to apply for a refund with Cape Air?
- Go to the official Cape Air website https://capeair.com.
- Make sure you are signed in to your Cape Air account.
- Look for refund options.
- Cape Air Refund option should be selected.
- Specify the information on your ticket.
- Please upload any Cape Air flight supporting documents that you may have.
- Confirm by pressing the button.
How do I Redeem my miles for flights?
Log into your account on the Cape Air website. Go to the airline’s booking tool and search for a flight. You should see how many miles the flight costs, in addition to its dollar cost. During the checkout process, choose miles as your form of payment.
How to communicate with Cape Air?
Get the contact details, dial the number 800-CAPE-AIR +1(800-227-3247).
How to chat with Cape Air?
Address:- 30 N GOULD STREET, SHERIDAN, WYOMING, 82801, USA
Business Name:- Googlinks Network