Cancel Caribbean Airlines
How do I change my flight?
Canceling Caribbean Airlines Flight within 24 Hours
- Gather your Caribbean Airlines flight details:
- Collect your flight itinerary, personal information, and flight confirmation number.
- Find your Caribbean Airlines trip by entering your personal, flight, and credit card details and clicking “Find My Trip”.
- Now click on the Cancel button to cancel your e-ticket.
How do I book my flight?
Visit the Caribbean Airlines website:
- Go to https://www.caribbean-airlines.com then click on the My Trips option.
- Input your flight details:- Type in your first and last name and Caribbean Airlines flight confirmation number.
- Enter the Caribbean Airlines new flight details carefully.
- Click on the Caribbean Airlines new flight, and the website will automatically calculate the new cost for your flight
- Input your credit card details to pay for the new tickets.
How to get a ticket refund?
- Go to the official Caribbean Airlines website https://www.caribbean-airlines.com.
- Make sure you are signed in to your Caribbean Airlines account.
- Look for refund options.
- Caribbean Airlines Refund option should be selected.
- Specify the information on your ticket.
- Please upload any Caribbean Airlines flight supporting documents that you may have.
- Confirm by pressing the button.
Can I book children' or infants' tickets online?
Unaccompanied Minor service must be requested at the same time the child’s flight is booked by the parent/guardian when calling Reservations or your travel agent. The following conditions must also be met in order to process the UM request:
- “Unaccompanied Minor Declaration” form No. 333 completed and signed in triplicate
- Children must possess all the relevant travel documents (valid passport, entry visas) prior to flight departure
- The necessary customs and immigration forms must be completed prior to the child’s flight departure
How to book ticket for pet travel?
Pets are not allowed in the passenger cabin. Caribbean Airlines accepts pets only as checked baggage. Pets must be transported in a container, which cannot exceed 32 kg (70 lbs) in combined weight (pet plus container), 292 cm (115 inches) in total linear dimensions, and 191 cm (75 inches) in length. Pets transported as checked baggage are subject to a pet in hold fee of:
- USD 100 / CAD 120 – international flights.
- USD 50 – domestic flights.
How Do I Use My Caribbean Airlines Miles?
Award tickets may be booked via our website and under Caribbean Miles, click sign in and enter your Caribbean Miles number and Password for travel on Caribbean Airlines. Currently online miles redemption is available on desktop and laptop devices. Book and pay for your Award ticket online. On the ‘Book a Flight‘ tab, select ‘Miles’ and log in.
Travel can also be booked over the phone through our Caribbean Miles Service Centre.
How to contact Caribbean airlines via email?
- Navigate through www.caribbean-airlines.com.
- Go to the Contact section.
- Click on Contact by email.
- Click on Customer experience and fill out the form in front of you. Type your name, email address, and query in the description box. You can also upload the screenshot of the image of the question if you want to upload it.
- Click on Submit.
How to communicate with Caribbean Airlines?
If you want to get in touch with Caribbean airlines, Navigate through the website of Caribbean Airlines. Go to the Contact Us section.Select the local phone number. To talk with the customer service of Caribbean airlines from the USA, dial phone number 1 (800) 920-4225. The phone line at this number is 8 am – 7 pm AST.