Cancel Emirates Airways
How to change your flight
Changing your booking online
- If you booked through a travel agent, you need to contact them to make changes.
- Enter your booking details above to change the dates of your flight, change your departure time, change a connecting flight or your cabin class.
- You can see how much it would cost to add or remove flights in your itinerary or to include a stopover.
- We’ll show you the price difference before you confirm any changes to your flights.
- Your changes will apply to all the passengers in your booking. If you need to make a change for only one passenger in your booking, (Opens page in the same tab)please get in touch with us.
More information about changing your flights
- We’re currently receiving a lot of calls, so we’re sorry if you haven’t been able to get through about changing your booking. Here are some other ways you can contact us.
- Keep your ticket and fly later ‑ It’s easy and free to change your booking if your plans have been disrupted by COVID‑19.See your ticket options (Opens page in the same tab)here.
- If we’ve had to change your flights due to COVID‑19, we’ll contact you soon. Make sure your details are up to date in (Opens page in the same tab)Manage Your Booking.
How to cancel your flight
- If you booked via any airline portal, you can cancel Emirates flight online on ‘Manage My Booking’ section. All you need is six digits booking reference and the last name of the passenger.
- For the Skywards member with Emirates Airlines, all you need is to log in with your credentials on the Emirates website https://www.emirates.com/ to cancel your existing reservation.
- Once you cancelled your Emirates flight reservation, the cancellation confirmation email would be sent on your email at the time you provided while making your reservation.
- The refund as per the Emirates Airlines policy would be at least 7-10 business days to be returned to your original form of payment.
How to book in-cabin pet travel?
Advance arrangements are required when booking an in-cabin pet. You can include a pet in your reservation online or by calling United Reservations.
When you request an in-cabin booking for your pet, the Flight Search results you are viewing are based on the in-cabin pet policy. You will be notified if in-cabin pets are not allowed in all segments of your itinerary.
In-cabin travel for pets is booked on a space-available basis. Pets without reserved space will be accepted only if there is space available after pets with reserved space have been accommodated.
How to apply for a refund with Emirates Airways?
To process a refund:
- Complete the refund form
- Enter booking details such as date of departure, arrival and departure airports
- Fill in personal details like name and contact details
- Select the service you are choosing a refund for
- Add ticket details
- Enter payment method
- Click submit and wait for your refund to be processed.
How to redeem my Emirates Airways points?
Are you missing redeen point from an Emirates flight with an Emirates ticket number? Here are the steps to recover those miles instantly:
- Go to your Emirates Skywards account page and log in.
- From the left-side bar, click on Claim Points.
- Enter your full Emirates ticket number beginning with 176- (this is found in the top-right corner of your Emirates flight itinerary document).
- Enter your booking reference, which is a six-character alpha-numeric code.
- Choose the passenger name (in most cases, yourself).
- Click ‘Submit’. If all the details match up, your missing miles will be credited instantly.
How to communicate with Emirates Airways?
Toll Free: 916700 3333 For General Queries, For Flight Booking Queries (For Baggage Related Queries)
How to chat with Emirates Airways?
One of the quickest ways you can get support is by starting a chat with our Virtual Assistants.
Address:- 30 N GOULD STREET, SHERIDAN, WYOMING, 82801, USA
Business Name:- Googlinks Network