Cancel Great Lakes Airlines
How to change your flight
- Click on Manage booking.
- Enter your ticket number and the last name of the passenger.
- Select the flight change option.
- Change the date of your flight.
- Select the flight of your choice for the date on which you want to travel.
- Now follow the instructions given on the screen to change your flight date.
- Make your payment if you are not eligible for a free change or if you are going for a more expensive option.
- Check your registered email id for the confirmation mail and new ticket with a changed date.
How to cancel your flight
If you have reserved a flight ticket with Great Lakes Airlines but due to some urgency, you need to cancel it. You can do a Great Lakes Airlines cancellation in two ways – online or by telephone.
- Great Lakes Airlines refund and cancellation phone 800-554-5111.
- Let’s know all those steps:
- Canceling Great Lakes Airlines Flight within 24 Hours
- Gather your Great Lakes Airlines flight details
- Collect your flight itinerary, personal information, and flight confirmation number.
- Go To Great Lakes Airlines Cancellation page.
- Find your Great Lakes Airlines trip by entering your personal, flight, and credit card details and clicking “Find My Trip”.
- Click the cancel button.
- Now click on the Cancel button to cancel your e-ticket.
- Make a Call With Great Lakes Airlines.Dial 800-554-5111 and cancel Great Lakes Airlines ticket over the phone
- Send Great Lakes Airlines an email:You can request a full refund through email. Send an Great Lakes Airlines e-mail to Refunds.
How do I add a pet to my flight?
When checking a pet, you need to:
- Contact Reservations at least 48 hours prior to travel.
- Check in at the ticket counter with your official orders.
- Allow extra check-in time (at least 2 hours and no more than 4 hours before your flight)
- Complete a checklist with an agent.
- Provide a health certificate.
How to apply for a refund with Great Lakes Airlines?
Now you can know how to get a refund on all the tickets. Below are the Great Lakes Airlines refund policy steps:
- Go to the official Great Lakes Airlines website https://www.flygreatlakes.com.
- Make sure you are signed in to your Great Lakes Airlines account.
- Look for refund options.
- Great Lakes Airlines Refund option should be selected.
- Specify the information on your ticket.
- Please upload any Great Lakes Airlines flight supporting documents that you may have.
- Confirm by pressing the button.
Can I use my airline voucher for someone else?
Vouchers are non-transferrable and may only be redeemed in the name of the passenger to whom it was issued. The name on the new reservation must match the voucher exactly.
How to communicate with Great Lakes Airlines?
- Great Lakes Airlines.
- Address: 1022 Airport Pkwy. Cheyenne, WY 82001-1551.
- Phone: 307-432-7000.