Cancel Hawaiian Airlines
How to change your flight
- On the Hawaiian Airlines homepage, click the Manage Flights tab at the top, then click My Trips.
- Enter itinerary number or confirmation code and passenger last name.
- On the itinerary page, click the “Change Flights” link located at right above the trip summary.
- Select the passenger(s) for whom you’d like to change flights and click Continue.
- Select the flights you’d like to change. Edit the route and travel dates and click “Search for New Flights”.
- Select your new flights.
- Review itinerary, then click Continue.
- Select new seats.
- Review itinerary and seats, then click Book This Trip to purchase.
- If you receive an error message or are unable to change the flights, contact Hawaiian Airlines customer service.
How to cancel your flight
To cancel your Hawaiian Airlines flight online, you will need to retrieve your flight booking and then cancel it as explained below.
- Go to HawaiianAirlines.com
- From the Manage Flights dropdown, select My Trips
- Provide the following information on the My Trips page:
- Your last name
- Your 6-letter confirmation code or 13-digit E-Ticket number
- Click on the View My Trip button
- Select your flight and cancel it
You can also cancel your Hawaiian Airlines flight(s) with the mobile app. Remember, you may have to pay the applicable cancelation fee if you cancel your flight.
Can my pet travel in the passenger cabin on Hawaiian Airlines?
Hawaiian Airlines pet policy allows small dogs and cats to travel in the passenger cabin.
- Pets Allowed. Only small dogs and cats are allowed in the passenger cabin.
- Forms Required.
- A health certificate, issued no more than 14 days before departure, on all flights to North America.
- The same health certificate can be used on return flights booked within 30 days of arrival on the same itinerary.
- If flying within Hawaii, no health certificate is required.
- Pet Age. Must be at least 8 weeks old.
After booking your ticket, inform Hawaiian Airlines that you’re travelling with a pet.
Reserve at least 48 hours before departure.
How to apply for a refund with Hawaiian Airlines?
- The initial step you must take should be to open the official homepage of Hawaiian airlines.
- After that, click over the manage my booking option.
- Enter your ticket reference number In the following field, enter the passenger’s last name credentials.
- Now you will have your itinerary displayed over the screen.
- Select your ticket and complete the process to cancel your reservation.
- Once the cancellation procedure is complete, you will have a refund application form.
- Further, you will have to fill the form with contact information, trip type, refund reasons, and refund description within 1000 characters and click over submit tab.
- Finally, you have a refund summary over your registered email address.
How to redeem my Hawaiian Airlines points?
- Log in to your Hawaiian Airlines HawaiianMiles account.
- Click on Redeem Miles.
- Browse the list of redemption options. These include flights on Hawaiian Airlines and flight partners, hotel stays, car rentals or gift cards.
- Choose the redemption option you want. Keep in mind that redeeming for Hawaiian Airlines flights gets you the best value for your miles.
- Click “Submit” to finalize your miles redemption.
How to communicate with Hawaiian Airlines?
Call For Reservations call 1-800-367-5320 (available 24/7) general inquiries (1-877-426-4537).
How to chat with Hawaiian Airlines?
Live Chat. General inquiries: Chat agents are available 24 hours a day.
Can I book a flight for a family member?
They will need to bring IDs that match the name on the purchased tickets. Otherwise, they are good to go! Buying an airline ticket for someone else is a great gift. It’s especially true if it’s your parent and they want to come to spend time with you, their grandchildren and other family members.
Address:- 30 N GOULD STREET, SHERIDAN, WYOMING, 82801, USA
Business Name:- Googlinks Network