Cancel Jetblue Airlines
How to change your flight
This is the easiest way to make amendments and changes in your reservation. For using this method you should have the confirmation code, Last name as mentioned on the ticket reservation, departure, and destination cities. If a passenger used a travel certificate/Jetblue voucher for making payment of the reservation, he/she become uneligible for the online change facility.
You can visit the official website or mobile app of Jetblue airlines for making online changes. Firstly, enter your credentials and log in, now go to the “My trip” tab and select the flight you want to change. Follow the further steps and choose the options according to your preference.
For bookings done through some third party travel agency, passengers can make changes and amendments online through the website or mobile app of Jetblue.
How to cancel your flight
- Firstly, check out the official website
- After that, navigate to the top bar of the homepage, and click Manage Trips
- Next, enter details such as the last name and ticket # or confirmation number.
- Further, you will have the option of cancel this booking
- Lastly, follow the rest of the prompts to cancel your JetBlue flight online, and you will receive a refund automatically within 7-14 business days, if eligible.
How to book in-cabin pet travel?
Only small dogs and cats may travel in the cabin (except in Mint) in an FAA-approved pet carrier that fits comfortably under the seat in front of you. You can book your pet online at jetblue.com or the free JetBlue app, or by contacting us.
- The pet fee is $125 (one hundred and twenty five US dollars) each way and can be added in the Extras section during booking.
- A maximum of two pets per traveler is allowed, each in their own carrier. In order to bring a second pet, a second seat and pet fee must be paid.
- A total of six pets are allowed on each flight, so it’s best to book early.
- We know how much you love to spoil your pet, but they’re not allowed in Mint.
- We highly recommend that you sit in a window or aisle seat. You will not be assigned an exit row, bulkhead seat or any seat restricted for under-seat stowage.
- Pets are not accepted on interline/codeshare bookings (regardless of where or how the booking was made), except select nonstop American Airlines-operated flights within the U.S. Please contact American Airlines directly to verify and add your pet and pet fee to the reservation.
- TrueBlue members earn 300 extra points per segment for adding a pet to their booking.
How to apply for a refund with Jetblue Airlines?
To get a Jetblue refund, you need to request it from the website or refund the contact number.
- First, go to www.jetblue.com
- Then Click on “Manage Booking”
- Enter your ticket reference number and the passenger’s last name.
- From the dashboard select Jetblue flight ticket to get a refund.
- Click on the “Request refund” option.
- Fill out the Jetblue refund form and “Submit”
At last, you will receive a confirmation email with a complete refund summary.
How do I claim my JetBlue points?
To use Cash + Points, log into your JetBlue account and search for a flight by selecting “Use TrueBlue Points.” Initially, you will see the number of points required to pay for 100% of the flight with points. To see Cash + Points options, select a specific flight and fare.
How to communicate with Jetblue Airlines?
Please call us at 1-855-ADA-LINE (232-5463) and ask to speak with customer support.