Cancel KLM Airlines
How to change your flight
Here’s the step-by-step procedure on how you can make changes to your KLM booking online.
- Visit the KLM’s booking portal, and log in to the ‘My Trip’ section with your six-digit booking reference along with the last name of the passenger.
- If you’ve already checked-in for your flight, you need to cancel that before proceeding to the KLM flight change date request.
- In the ‘My Trip’ section, go to your flight details and click on the ‘Change my booking’ link.
- Search and select the alternate date, times, or destination you wish to change. Any KLM flight change fee and the fare difference would be specified.
- In case you purchased travel extras for your KLM booking, you can reserve the same for your new flight itinerary. If similar travel essentials would not be available, you can simply request a refund for travel extras. You will receive a refund in the form of a credit voucher.
- Click on the ‘Confirm my new flight’ button, and pay for the KLM flight change cost with your preferred payment method. KLM processes all refunds for the surplus in the form of vouchers.
- Once the payment is successful, you will receive an email confirmation with your new flight itinerary on your registered email address.
How to cancel your flight
- Visit the official website of KLM.
- On the homepage, you will get to see the option saying “MY TRIP”. Click on it.
- To retrieve your flight bookings, you can log in to your FLYING BLUE account or simply use the BOOKING CODE.
- If you choose the BOOKING CODE option, then you will require providing the family name with the code.
- And after this, you will need to log in.
- Once you logged in, you will be redirected to a new page – MANAGE BOOKING –containing several options.
- Here, you will need to choose the ‘CANCEL’ option to cancel your KLM ticket.
- Now, several instructions will appear on the screen.
- Cautiously read them to avoid issues later and follow the same to complete the KLM cancellation process.
How do I add a pet to my KLM flight?
Please make a reservation for your pet as soon as possible after booking your flight. Make the reservation no later than 48 hours before the departure of your flight. Note that your pet should travel on the same flight as you and should be at least 15 weeks old.
How to apply for a refund with KLM Airlines?
- Visit www.klm.com
- Go to “My Trips.”
- Enter the booking number and passenger’s name to get access.
- Select the canceled flight ticket from the dashboard.
- hoose the option “My Refund.”
- Now, fill “Refund form” and submit it.
After that, you will receive a notification from KLM Airlines about a refund on your email and phone number.
How do I redeem my KLM EMD voucher?
Simply enter your voucher number during payment. Your voucher number consists of 13 numbers and starts with 074. It’s included in the e-mail you received and can also be found in your profile. You can use multiple vouchers as a payment method during online checkout to purchase a new ticket and/or extra options.
How to communicate with KLM Airlines?
To speak to a live person at KLM Airlines, dial the airline’s phone number (800) 618-0104 or 1-800-618-0101, and follow the IVR instructions. KLM agents on the other end will connect with you shortly.