Cancel Swiss Airlines
How can I cancel my reservation?
- Go to the official website of Swiss Airlines.
- Enter your login credential and sign into your account.
- After that, visit the Manage My Bookings page.
- Next, you need to fill in your flight booking details.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, where you find the cancellation tab.
- Click on the cancellation icon to successfully cancel your Swiss Airlines flight.
- Check your mail to get a confirmation mail by swiss air of flight cancellation.
How do I change my flight?
If you want to change your booking, you can do so via the “Change My Booking” functionality on swiss.com. A few restrictions do apply, you can check in FAQ section. If you are unable to find the answer to your question, please do contact your travel agent or, if you have booked your ticket directly with SWISS, your local service center. You can change the flight and the travel dates. Change of origin and destination or name changes are not possible online.
Which tickets can be rebooked via swiss.com?
- The ticket number must start with 724 (SWISS ticket no./plate).
- The ticket was not paid for by barter or voucher (there are exceptions to voucher payments; if the ticket was paid for in full by voucher, then it may be possible to rebook online under certain circumstances. If it is not possible to rebook online because of the payment method, then you will be informed accordingly during the rebooking process).
- There must be an active flight booking for your ticket. It is not possible to rebook open tickets or tickets without the corresponding flight segments online at the moment.
- It is currently only possible to rebook outbound (one-way) tickets or return tickets with single flight routes (point-to-point) online.
Can I take my own child seat on board?
If you have booked a separate seat for your child, you can take your child seat (car seat) on board with you. The seat must be certified for air travel, and its base dimensions must not exceed 40 x 40 cm.
Infants up to 2 years of age: Your child will require a valid ticket, but does not have to have its own seat. The ticket will cost about 10% of the standard price. During the flight, an infant will sit on an adult’s lap, secured by a special seatbelt. Newborns less than a week old need to have a doctor’s certificate stating that they are fit to fly.
In case an infant turns 2 between the outbound- and inbound journey of a ticket, a child ticket has to be issued for the entire itinerary. Infant discount no longer applies and the child fare has to be charged for all segments.
Children aged between 2 to 11 years: Your child will travel on its own seat at the favorable child’s tariff (plus SWISS service fee) on most flights. If you book online, the service charge is usually lower.
Does Swiss Airlines allow pets onboard?
Dogs and cats can be carried in the cabin if the necessary prerequisites are fulfilled. Other animals are not permitted. Travelling in a suitable pet carrier, your pet will travel safely in the aircraft hold. Your pet can also be transported as cargo without you accompanying it. Some countries actually require animals to be carried in the cargo hold.
How Do I Use My Swiss Airlines Miles?
You can redeem your Miles & More award miles for a product award, a flight or an upgrade to Business or First Class. Simply exchange your award miles online for flights, upgrades or product awards.
How to communicate with Swiss Airlines?
Address:- 30 N GOULD STREET, SHERIDAN, WYOMING, 82801, USA
Business Name:- Googlinks Network