Swiss Airlines Flight Change Process
Change your flight tickets through Online Procedure
If you have a Swiss Airlines reservation and want to change it, follow the instructions outlined herein:
- Go to Swiss Air’s official website using your web browser.
- Select the Manage Reservations tab for Swiss Airlines.
- To alter your Swiss Airlines flight, enter your 6-digit reservation number and the passenger’s last name.
- To continue, click ‘Edit Booking.’
- Choose the flights you want to change and click the ‘Change flight’ option.
- Make a new time and date.
- Go through your new Swiss Airlines flight schedule.
- Pay the appropriate fee and, if applicable, the fare difference.
- Swiss Airlines will send you an email with verification of the new flight schedule.
Swiss Change Flight Fee
The way we organize our journey has changed with the times. Countries all over the globe are updating their preventative tactics and admission restrictions from day today. As a result, Swiss Airlines’ flight modification policy provides you with the following choices.
- On both short- and long-haul flights, you can reschedule or postpone the date and destination in all fare ranges and service classes.
- All reservations can be canceled for a refund up to 24 hours before the planned flight departure, according to Swiss Airlines’ cancellation policy.
- There is no charge for changing flights with Swiss Airlines within 24 hours of purchase.
- Regardless of the fare type or service level selected, Swiss Airlines will charge a fee of $200 to change a flight.
Reservations that are not authorized for flight changes with Swiss Airlines:
- If booked with another flight segment on Swiss Airlines
- Reservations with Swiss Airlines have yet to be confirmed.
- The status of your Swiss Airlines flight must be something other than O (open) or A (available).
- For Group tickets or reservations that do not indicate the tariff computations, the Swiss Airlines flight change procedure would not be impossible.
- Special services such as carriage of animal or medical equipment are included in Swiss Airlines bookings.